This car just missed the bike, earlier (the bike cilok-ed left)
Lady on the phone...
...what a nice car, but can't afford a handsfree kit?
A landmark near the accident spot
It happened under this bridge
The highway patrol and services at the scene
Traffic jam at Puchong caused by accident
Location: Near the Puchong/Cyberjaya toll - the stretch of LDP until the spilt to USJ and IOI Mall
Duration: >1 hour to travel a 3km stretch of road
Images are not too sharp due to windscreen + v-kool
A few things to note:
1. An advertistment board with fuel prices
2. Near miss - A car's sudden lane change, right after a motorbike pass in between!
* you can't see the bike in the 2nd image becoz he "cilok-ed" left after...
3. A lady talking on the mobile phone while driving ... hmm ... with a nice car like that, can't she afford a hands-free kit?
4. It was a fatal accident - there's a dead body on the middle lane. Not sure if its a pedestrain or a motorcyclist - he's got the usual "mat-motor" apparel (jacket & jeans). It was under a pedestrain bridge...
Didn't take any pictures of the body as my car passed right beside it and there was >5 policeman around the area...
Notes: Cilok = abrupt turns; normally achieveable by bicycles or smaller motorbikes